NYFW Fall 2013 - Rebecca Minkoff

Rebecca Minkoff show was so awesome!  There was a video wall at the beginning of the U shaped runway that was showing a live feed of Twitter.  You could see people posting about the show with the hashtag #rmfall.  There was also a live band which is refreshing for a fashion because most shows I have seen just have a generic like soft trance music playing in the background probably off of a CD, to see a live badn was amazing!  The clothes were so adorable, the yellow dress in my pictures is so cute I want it so much.
 
 
My pictures look a little different is because of the live broadcasting they had a second smaller screen in the corner to show the band so I had to crop it out.  Thats why the model look off to the side but I kinda like it because you see guest, the logo, and the band. 
 
 













 
~D

No comments:

Post a Comment